Nation's Top Marketing Conference, Digital Summit, Comes to Indianapolis for the First Time with All-New Content, Trends and Tactical Guidance for Digital Marketers
INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 6, 2022
Top-ranked national marketing conference series invites local marketers of all levels to explore 30+ sessions presented by professionals from Coca-Cola, Skinfix, Pinterest and more
INDIANAPOLIS, Oct. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- WHAT
Digital Summit Indianapolis is a two-day, in-person conference that showcases marketing industry thought leaders who will present the current trends in today's marketing sector. From renowned global leaders – like Coca-Cola and Pinterest – to local and regional experts, each 30-minute speaking session offers highly curated content formatted as an instructional "how to," providing attendees with breakthrough strategies and actionable insights immediately applicable to their businesses. The conference is open to all levels of marketing personnel, from campus hires to industry professionals with 40+ years of experience.
For attendees seeking guidance for honing specific skills, Digital Summit also offers its signature 4-hour deep dive courses known as Masterclasses. This year, Digital Summit Indianapolis will feature several Masterclasses led by premier thought leaders, including:
- "YouTube Lead Generation Strategies to Boost Your Business," with Desiree Martinez, All-In-One Social Media
- "Decoding SEO: How to Build Your Online Visibility - WIthout the Technical Jargon," with Hannah McNaughton, Metric Marketing
- "How to Make Your Content Irresistible," with Tamsen Webster, The Red Thread
Digital Summit Indianapolis will feature speaker sessions from prominent brands including:
- "Commerce-First Content: Shoppable Moments Across Platforms," presented by Kate James, The Coca-Cola Company
- "Conscious Communication: How to Elevate Your Influencer Relations," presented by Farah Deen, Skinfix
- "Swipe Right: How to Have a Successful Relationship with Your Digital Marketing Agency," presented by Bruce Gibbs, U.S. Bank
- "How to Master the 'Messy Ponytail' of Digital Storytelling," presented by Aimee Rancer, Pinterest
- "3 Ways to Revolutionize Your Email Open Rates," presented by Emily McGuire, Atlassian
- "5 Marketing Musts," presented by Casey Comeau, GoDaddy Pro
Other notable presentations at Digital Summit Indianapolis include:
- "Audit to Action: A Structured Approach to Strengthening Your Social Presence," presented by Jennifer Radke, National Institute for Social Media
- "The Conversational Case: How to Script the Stories that Sell Ideas," presented by Tamsen Webster, The Red Thread
- "How to Write Content That Ranks," presented by Hannah McNaughton, Metric Marketing
- "Implement Video Marketing Strategy Anyone Can Do (No Dancing Required!)," presented by Desiree Martinez, All-In-One Social Media
- "Problem Solving Tactics for SEO Success," presented by Corey Morris, Voltage
The headlining keynote speaker at Digital Summit Indianapolis will be motivational speaker and Olympic Gold Medalist Dominique Dawes, who will give you the tools, inspiration and push you need to succeed at your own personal goals.
To enable attendees to share ideas and insights after the sessions, Digital Summit Indianapolis will also feature several networking opportunities including coffee breaks, catered lunches and opening and closing ceremonies.
Digital Summit Series features an extensive network of standout sponsors who attend each Digital Summit conference on-site, offering innovative products and services for branding, merchandising, email and SEO marketing, marketing and advertising automation, digital communications, digital experiences and measurement, among others. Digital Summit Indianapolis sponsors include Pantheon, GoDaddy Pro, illumin, SwagChimp and devIT.
To view a complete list of speakers, presentation topics and sponsors, go to:
Digital Summit Indianapolis will take place Thur., October 13, 2022 - Fri., October 14, 2022.
JW Marriott Indianapolis
10 S West Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204| (317) 860-5800
To purchase passes, go to: https://indianapolis.digitalsummit.com/tickets/
About Digital Summit Series
The Digital Summit Series is "Where Marketers Stay on Top of Their Game." Since 2008, the annual national conference series is held in 18 U.S. cities and features highly curated, engaging content about the newest and most relevant topics in marketing – including email marketing, content management, digital advertising, lead generation, social media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), analytics and more – presented by speakers from many of the most creative companies and innovative brands. Each two-day Digital Summit features working sessions formatted as instructional, "how to" talks that cover a specific topic to provide marketers with practical, actionable tactics that can be immediately applied to their own efforts. Produced by Naylor Association Solutions, a leading provider of innovative tools and services for associations that strengthen member engagement and increase non-dues revenue, Digital Summit Series each year attracts 15,000+ marketing professionals at all experience levels who seek to further their professional development and career networking in the ever-changing and evolving digital ecosystem for marketing communications. For more information, go to https://digitalsummit.com/ and follow on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Jodie Booras, Gabriel Marketing Group (for Digital Summit), 619-564-9306, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Gabriel Marketing Group (for Digital Summit)